The respective PAF Applications can be found in the links in the sidebar.
UPDATE: The Professional Activities Fund Guidelines and Professional Activities Fund Rubrics were updated for the 2017/2018 year. Please read through them carefully before applying.
General Funding Criteria
- The activity:
- Cannot receive funding through more than one category of PAF.
- Must be run and organized by students and have a clear goal.
- Must lie outside the engineering curriculum.
- Must be directly related to the field of engineering.
- Must support the professional development of engineering students.
- PAF does not fund organizations, only activities.
Project-specific Funding Criteria
For the project to be eligible for PAF funding, they must meet the additional following criteria:
- Project members must consist of at least 75% current engineering students.
- Must not budget for carryover into future years.
- Organizations may only be granted funding for up to 5 PAF projects per year.