The respective PAF Applications can be found on the links in the sidebar.
For projects to be eligible for PAF funding, they must meet the following criteria:
- The project must be student-run and organized, and have a clear goal
- The project must lie outside the engineering curriculum
- Recipients must be enrolled in Engineering
- The project must be directly related to the field of engineering
- The project must support the professional development of engineering students
- Projects shall only apply to one category of PAF
- Groups must consist of at least 75% engineering students
- Must not budget for carryover into future years
The following restrictions apply to organizations:
- PAF does not fund organizations, only projects
- Organizations may only be granted funding for 5 PAF projects per year
In addition, the following criteria apply to Design Projects:
- Groups must have secured a Faculty Advisory
- Groups must be listed as an Engineering Design Team and be open to new members.