Congratulations! We trust that the funds you’ve been awarded will allow you to develop skills and competency in areas that you otherwise may not have had the opportunity.
As a successful recipient, here are your next steps:
- Keep track of your spending and your original, itemized receipts. You don’t need to wait until you’ve spent all your money to claim your funds. We would prefer if you submit receipts as you spend money through the year. We encourage you to submit a claim form once a month.
- Fill out a PAF Claim Form (Updated September 26th, 2017)
- Indicate your Reference Code.
- Original, itemized receipts taped on 8.5” x 11” paper.
- Primary applicant must approve and sign on claim form.
- Expenses in a foreign currency, identify the exchange rate used by attaching evidence such as a credit card statement.
- A credit card statement is not acceptable as receipts but may be submitted in conjunction with the invoice/receipt as proof of payment.
- Drop off your Claim Form
- Claims may be dropped off at the front desk in Room 5000 of the Kaiser Building (office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm) or mailed to:
- Finance, Dean’s Office
Faculty of Applied Science
5000-2332 Main Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4
If you have any questions regarding your claims, please email email@example.com.
Deadline for 2017/2018 PAF Claims: August 31, 2018
All PAF Claims must be submitted by the date noted above. Claims can be submitted retroactively. Before your final reimbursement will be dispersed, a PAF Final Report must be submitted online via the PAF website.
Please note that the deadline is FIRM. If you have any questions regarding the deadline, please email the PAF Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.