The Professional Activities Fund (PAF) exists to enhance professional development activities in the engineering undergraduate program at UBC Vancouver. It is designed to support co-curricular activities and projects that lie outside of, yet are complementary to, the engineering curriculum. PAF is co-chaired by the APSC Dean and the EUS President. All PAF funded activities must be in support of this mandate.
PAF collects fees from all undergraduate UBC Engineering students each fall. Only currently enrolled undergraduate UBC Engineering students may benefit from the fund.
Who is funded out of PAF?
Lots of different engineering groups! You can read the new final reports from 2019-2020 funded applications here.
You can also read the final reports from 2018-2019 funded applications here.
- Check your eligibility and determine which category best fits your application.
- Visit the appropriate application page determined by your PAF category.
- Read the Professional Activities Fund Guidelines for assistance in completing the application form.
- Wait for the appropriate adjudication body to evaluate your application.
- If you receive funding:
- Claim your funding.
- Write and submit a Final Report before August 31st of the current PAF school year.